New Life Counseling partners with local churches to bring hope and care to their communities.
Make a Referral
Local church ministry places all kinds of demands on pastors and ministry staff. Sometimes, the needs of church members require more time and expertise than the local pastor can give. New Life Counseling provides a trusted resource for pastors and their people who need more professional support than a typical pastoral intervention.
Why make a referral?
- Managing life’s difficulties and struggles have overwhelmed many in the church today, making the demand for Christian counseling extremely high.
- Certain situations may require a specific expertise that goes beyond typical pastoral intervention.
- A Christian resource that is outside the local church may provide a person the confidence to be more open to honest discussion.
- For church members that may have financial hardships, our Church Counseling Program allows the local church to subsidize client fees.
- Have confidence that your church member will receive guidance consistent with Biblical teaching.
Church Counseling Program
For clients who are facing financial hardship, the Church Counseling Program allows a client’s church or other entity to sponsor all or part of the counseling fees. The rate for this program is equal to the lowest sliding scale rate ($50 per session). Pastors or church leaders will need to submit the Church Sponsorship Form via mail, fax or email.
Pastors and church staff are encouraged to contact New Life Counseling with questions. Call us at (800) 678-0648 for more information or to make a referral.
Leader Care is a ministry of New Life Counseling specifically designed to provide for the unique spiritual, emotional and relational needs of church leaders – pastors, church staff and their families. This specialized service is offered in the strictest confidence by facilitators who have personal experience in either local church ministry or the mission field.