Join Our Team
Careers & Internships
New Life Counseling is always looking for qualified individuals to join our team of counselors. Applicants must:
- Be a committed follower of Christ.
- Agree with our Core Values and Statement of Faith.
- Hold a master’s degree (equivalent or higher) in one of the following fields:
- Pastoral Counseling/Pastoral Ministries
- Social Work
- Professional Counseling
- Community Counseling
- Psychology/Behavioral Health
- Be able to meet the standards set forth for membership in one or more of the following professional organizations:
- American Association of Christian Counselors
- Board Certified Pastoral Counselors
- Arizona Board of Behavioral Health
New Life Counseling offers unpaid internships for students who are completing a master’s degree. Applicants must:
- Be a committed follower of Christ
- Be in agreement with our Core Values and Statement of Faith
- Be enrolled in an accredited seminary or university program.
Contact us at (800) 678-0648 if you are interested in joining the staff of New Life Counseling or interning with us.